Saturday, March 1, 2008

Thoughts on horseback ........



Went for a ride down the road today - it's been a long time since I've gone to check out the wider neighbourhood. Have to say things have improved over the past few months - fewer ad farms - very nice.

Couple of things occured to me:

  • What the heck is Trilegy exactly?
  • I understand that some people don't like to put a lot of info into their profiles - but the blank ones are annoying. Particularly if they've been here for a couple of years. I mean at least let me know if you have a sense of humour.
  • On the other hand - the people that fill their profiles with instructions on how to behave to them - rules for dealing with them. They need to get a grip! I haven't seen one of them I wanted to get to know badly enough to try and write the entrance exam.

No comments: