Sunday, July 6, 2008

SL5B - A few more!

In the interests of full disclosure I should tell you that I've had a crush on these Giant Snails since I saw my first at the Burning Man um burning. :) Now I have everything I need to join them!

This is an intriguing exhibit by Maldoror Damone and it gave me a new pet - I haven't introduced him to the cats yet. Don't know how that will go over.

This exhibit is called Grafix Writer Sculpted Canvas. You should understand that everything you see in the pic is moving. Totally mesmerizing - but I'm not sure I'd want to share this person's mind. Exhausting!


I try to end a trip to SL5B with a calming, relaxing exhibit. This one is marvelous - a ritual circle by Ian Pahute.

You have very little time left - try to catch some of this work!

No comments: