Friday, July 18, 2008

Walking through jello ..............

Ever since the server upgrade earlier in the week I've felt like all my walking, flying, riding on Aintree Common was through jello. Very annoying. I know they rolled back the server upgrade but that didn't fix the problem (assuming that's what caused it in the first place). I did everything that the various help documents recommend and couldn't fix it. I did spend a little time navigating my way through JIRA to see if there was a known problem - but I gave up after a while.

So finally, with a great deal of trepidation, I restarted the region.


And it seems to have fixed the problem. I don't know why and - even if it's just a coincidence - I don't care. I don't like jello.

and yes, I seem to be a bit cranky today. :)

No comments: