Friday, September 26, 2008

Second Life and Germs


You see the thing about Second Life and germs is that there aren't any - germs in SL that is. Unfortunately the same thing isn't true about RL. And the woman who does my typing has managed to acquire a humungous load of the suckers.

Head colds make her stupid. When they move down into her chest her synapses start synapting again - but she sounds like a seal doing a bad mating call.

As long as she's more concerned with her pitiful health issues she is not concerned about my welfare. So my ability to operate normally in Sl is severely hampered. I'll be back to normal when she is. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh noes! I hope you are feeling better. We've been having problems with sinus infection ourselves and it's no fun.

Honour McMillan said...

I heartily recommend drugs! :)