Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Burning Life 08 - Various Regions

Not all regions at Burning Life are full of installations - so I wound up wandering a bit today. I found the one by Damanios Thetan - love his work and you know from a distance it's his. He has free drums for the nightly drumming circle - at first I thought the circle was at this location, but I saw other references to it - so I don't know where it is.

There are lots of interactive exhibits in this general area - one that was a little different is this Human Pool Table. You can ride and control a pool ball on the giant table.

Elsewhere there are examples of the political art on display - such as It was the Corps! This installation includes a movie and talks about the devastation caused by Katrina as a man made disaster.


Right next door is the Fortress of Solitude ! Built by the Justice League Unlimited - I'm going to check them out. :)


No comments: