Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So Proud!

Doesn't look like much does it? And when I tell you it took me hours and hours to build this bridge you're going to think I've lost it. But look at this view:




Today I successfully built a bridge that joins two of my islands - a bridge you can walk across in both directions without.falling.through! Yes!!!!!

I knew it was possible - I've walked across bridges that worked (Razzap's Martian technology I think) - just didn't know how they did it.

I love figuring things out even if it's stuff everybody else already knows. I don't have to break new ground - just achieve what I'm trying to do and I'm happy.

I can work on better designs etc. now but, at least I know I'll be able to join all the islands without that crossing a boundary dive. :)

No comments: