Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Timing is everything!

I had spent ages putting the snow emitters around the island. I really like this system apart from the time it takes and the fact that, once they're in place, you can't find them again. However, the island looked good and the snow is nice.

I had just started to put in what I thought would be the last one - at least at sea level - and got an update from the snow guy. Really - the last one. The update is great and includes a HUD and allows you to dictate the area you want the weather effect - you're ahead of me here aren't you? Yes I can now say I want that snow and I want it sim wide.

I debated with myself for a while, but decided it would be better to use the newer better version. I spend 30 minutes finding all the invisible snow emitters and deleting them. If he had sent out the update yesterday..........or if I had waited til this afternoon.........ah well. :)

Update: Wait a minute ......duration? I was supposed to specify duration? shoot brb

No comments: