Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's a really good day!

You know how you meet somebody and you just know this is going to be a friend? Happened this morning. A new resident landed on the island as I was fighting with some script (it's getting there :)) - we started talking and he said he was an artist. He showed me one piece and then I went to look at his gallery space (here less than a month and already renting gallery space).

I enjoy all the amazing art I see in SL, but I'm a big fan of naive art - and I love his work. So much I bought 3 pieces right away. I framed two of them and put them on top of the mountain, the third I've put in my office.

So if you have some time to explore - go visit Mihai's gallery and take a look at his art. I think you'll be glad you did. :)

2 comments:

Cristopher Lefavre said...

Happy new year to you too, Honour!

I took a look at Mihai's art, and ended up buying a piece. Mushroom was a nice idea and I certainly liked his style:-)

It's great when one meet new interesting people in SL like that!

Honour McMillan said...

Oh I'm glad you went and even happier you liked his work :) I'll look for you inworld and try and introduce the two of you. :)