Friday, March 20, 2009

Kaaos Effect - Mad Pea Productions

I don't know about anybody else, but I've been seeing av titles referencing "Mad Pea" for a while now. Had no idea what it was but I admit to being curious. I got a group invite this morning from Orange Island announcing a new "game" called The Kaaos Effect. When I got there I discovered that Mad Pea Productions was, in fact, the developer.


You get a HUD and an armband and you get transported into an "individual" experience - so you're going through the game by yourself. And I loved it! Understand - I'm not a "gamer" per se. I've never played any video games - the only thing that comes close was decades ago and the couple of times I tried "Adventure". Luckily for me, Kaaos is more like Adventure than anything else I know.

I can't tell you a lot about it (don't want to spoil it for you) but I will say it involves time travel. My first station was in the 70's and it took me a while to figure out - but once I did the others were a little easier.


The graphics and the scripts are fabulous. This is me on a future toilet - the animations were hysterical!


I got so into it I forgot to take many pictures. But trust me - you really want to try Kaaos. And if I can get through it anybody can. I didn't get all of the bonus points so I'm going to have to try it again. Soon! :)

2 comments:

AV productions said...

great animated picture made
thanks for sharing

bathmate said...

very good posting. i liked it. :-)

bathmate